The WBC Clubhouse was refurbished in 2021 by club members after an arson attack which resulted in major damage . We have ladies and gents changing and toilet facilities, a kitchen and indoor seating and tables. Members in wet gear should not use the carpeted area of the lounge or the soft seats.
Clubhouse key: Members pay a refundable deposit for a key for the clubhouse and dinghy park. Contact email@example.com to obtain a key.
Catering is provided for major events. At other times tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks are available on a self-service basis; please put the appropriate money in the honesty box provided.
The Clubhouse may be used for Club members for private functions – a charge is made for this. For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice boards in the Clubhouse are for use by members.
While health and safety policy is set by the club committee, promoting health and safety is the responsibility of every member and it is up to the member to decide whether or not to take part in Club activities.
All Club members have to:
- Cooperate with responsible Club appointees on health and safety matters
- Not interfere with anything provided to safeguard their safety
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others in their vicinity who may be affected by what they do or not do
- Report all health and safety concerns to the appropriate Club appointee or any committee member
- Correctly use all equipment provided by the Club